Rank Math vs Yoast Comparison 2022: Which Plugin Better for SEO?
Last Updated on March 6, 2022
In the era of content creation, it goes without saying how important SEO is. Rank Math and Yoast are the best SEO plugin for your WordPress website. This article will give you detailed information about Rank Math vs Yoast SEO plugin.
If you want to rank your content in Google, there is no alternative to SEO. You may quickly write SEO-friendly articles for your WordPress website using these plugins.
These two plugins are very popular. There are both free and pro versions of the plugins. With this article, you will learn about the features of free and paid versions. Also, you will know the difference between free and paid versions.
What is Rank Math?
Rank Math is a Search Engine Optimization plugin for WordPress that makes it easy for anyone to optimize their content.
In Rank Math, you can customize essential SEO settings, control which pages are indexable, and how you want your website to appear in search with Structured data.
Simply put, Rank Math is a plugin that helps you do the inline and technical SEO of your website.
What is Yoast?
Yoast is a WordPress SEO plugin that provides an in-depth analysis of your content and offers suggestions for improving your website’s optimization.
Yoast SEO has been assisting millions of websites worldwide in improving their search engine rankings since 2008.
This SEO plugin free includes everything you’ll need to manage your SEO, and the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and extensions add even more features.
Rank Math Features
Rank Math offers many features to help your website rank on Google. In so many features, I will explain the essential features only.
- Rank Math offers you a clean and simple user interface
- Advanced SEO analytics module integrated
- Integration with Google analytics
- The Rank Math rank tracker can track your keywords and their search engine positions
- Position history
- Advanced schema generator
- Options for import schema markup from other websites
- Custom schema builder
- The article, product, recipe and video schema
- Knowledge graph meta
- keyword comparison tool
- XML sitemap
- By automatically adding Alt text to images
- Local SEO optimization
- With WooCommerce SEO, you can optimize your product pages and increase sales
- You can see the dashboard’s top 5 winning or losing keywords and posts
- Single post SEO reports
- Social media account integration
- Rank math ping search engines to crawl your website when you publish
- You can preview how your post looks on Google
- 404 page monitor
- robots.txt editor
- .htaccess editor
- RSS optimization
- Gutenberg SEO
Rank Math has many more features that you can use to rank your website or increase your sales.
You have complete control over all areas of your on-page SEO using Rank Math. You choose to index or not index everything manually.
Yoast SEO Features
Yoast SEO is a very popular SEO plugin long ago. It has many features that make it easy to rank your website on Google. I am trying to highlight the important features of Yoast.
- You can able to see how your content performs for specific keywords
- Share new content to your favorite platforms automatically
- Keyword data via SEMrush
- Schema controls
- Blocks of internal linking
- Word forms, synonyms, and related key phrases
- Image alt attributes check
- Redirect attachment URLs
- Orphaned content finder
- Internal linking suggestions
- Readability analysis tool
- Breadcrumb controls
- Keyphrase density
- Duplicate keyphrases checking tool
- XML sitemap
- Google preview option
- Canonical URL tags
- Robot meta tags
- Outbound links
In addition to these, some other features play an influential role in ranking your content or website.
However, if you want to get a new page for your WordPress site or a custom look, you should read this article. In that article, we tried to explain the differences between WPBakery vs Eelementor page builder.
Rank Math vs Yoast Pros and Cons
Every product has its pros and cons, be it a physical or digital product. We will highlight the pros and cons of Rank Math and Yoast SEO so that you can easily decide which one to use.
Rank Math Pros and Cons
Rank Math is currently one of the most popular plugins for SEO. Its popularity is increasing day by day. There are many reasons behind the increase in users and popularity. These are the things we will try to know now.
- It’s effortless to use because it has an intuitive interface
- The majority of the features in Rank Math are free to use
- Rank Math is a small plugin with a lot of power
- It has no impact on the website’s speed
- Rank Math prevents you from installing a few more plugins because it has all its features
- Easy to import for migration from other SEO plugins
- Webmaster integration
- You can explore almost everything with the free version
- No Google news sitemap
- Need to improve their documentation
Yoast SEO Pros and Cons
Yoast is a popular plugin for SEO. Below I discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the Yoast plugin to make your decision easier.
- Easy to use
- SEMRush integration
- Readability analysis
- Yoast makes sure that your keyword is used frequently throughout the text
- If you have used a previous article keyword, it will let you know
- Yoast uses red, yellow, and green lights to indicate your SEO score.
- It helps in the integration of Google search console and analytics.
- Many features paid you can’t use that for free
- It costs a lot more than other plugins
- Your website may be a bit heavy
There may be more advantages-disadvantages, but I have tried all the necessary highlighting here.
Pricing Comparison Rank Math vs Yoast SEO
If we compare the price, Yoast SEO from Rank Math is much higher. Yoast will charge you more if you can use all the features. In the picture below, you will find some ideas.
Rank Math Pricing
You can use the Rank Math SEO plugin for free. But if you want to use all the features, you have to purchase the paid version. However, Rank Math offers you an affordable price.
However, you can rank your website using the free version. In the free version, you can use almost all the necessary features.
Yoast SEO Pricing
There are both free and paid versions of Yoast SEO. If you want to use all the features, you need to convert to the paid version. You can convert your version free to paid any time.
Yoast is one of the most popular plugins for SEO. You can use Yoast to rank your website on Google. This plugin will help you a lot.
Main Difference between Rank Math vs Yoast SEO
There are free and premium versions of both plugins. The main difference between Rank Math and Yoast is that you need to buy the paid version to use all the features of Yoast, But Rank Math gives most of these features for free.
However, we recommend that you use the free version before purchasing.
Which one is best for SEO?
Two plugins are perfect for ranking a website on google. It depends on which plugin you choose for your website because we have discussed the Rank Math vs Yoast pros and cons of the two plugins and pricing.
Although, two plugins are best for SEO compared to other SEO plugins. Still, I would put Rank Math ahead because Rank Math offers many features for free. Also, the Pro version of Rank Math is much cheaper than the Yoast SEO plugin.
I believe that this article has helped you to decide which SEO plugin is best for you. Please share this article with your friends also on social media platforms. We will be grateful for that.