Telios AppSumo Lifetime Deal: Maximize Email Security and Ownership Data
Last Updated on June 18, 2022
Are you looking for the best-secured email communication service? Meet Telios AppSumo Lifetime Deal to open opportunities to send important emails with a service that guarantees to maximize email security and ownership of your data.
Email is always your constant but when you are sharing important and sensitive data online but couldn’t make sure the protection of them, it would be troublesome. There are a lot of email service providers offering limited protection but it doesn’t match your need for securing your data like encrypted mail.
Get a Telios AppSumo lifetime deal starting at only $59 to encrypt your data and have a relaxed life to grow further with all kinds of information.
What is Telios Appsumo Lifetime Deal?
Telios is a professional productivity tool that offers you a decentralized, encrypted email communication platform. It allows you to send unlimited encrypted emails securely from any device over a peer-to-peer network. It gives you ownership of all your data while keeping sensitive information private.
With Telios you can save your data locally and protect it with secret keys. It is easy to use than any other traditional mailing platform. For example, it is the best alternative to ProtonMail.
If you’re a doctor, lawyer, or other privacy-concerned professional and looking for more control over your data and sensitive info, then Telios is the best productivity tool for you. Moreover, Telios offers you Alias management to filter important mail for fro lots of unnecessary emails at your ease.
What do You Get from Telios?
Telios designed its structure to make it easy and secure your email communication. Besides, you can experience role-based access management, short response time and other amazing features by having Telios.
If you want to send and receive emails to any email address with the Telios interface then you have to sync all of your devices and get started with a Telios web address.
The Telios team encourages transparency with 100% open source development. That means, it ensures total clarity. You can access the source code and you will know from the start what you are getting. It doesn’t store any email data in plain text and all app data is encrypted and stored locally.
Let’s see the features of Telios to get the overall experience of Telios.
Features of Telios
Telios makes your email communication experience easier. It comes for changing the overall experience of troublesome email communication. Give a closer look at its latest features.
- User-friendly Desktop App: Telios put a lot of thought into the UI/UX to make the interface user-friendly. So, you will get all options you need at hand.
- Fully Encrypted Email Account: All your data is fully encrypted with private keys (Keys that you know only) on your local device and is only accessible by your unique password.
- Email aliases: Telios lets you create customizable email addresses called Email aliases or anonymous email addresses in seconds. You can use them when signing up for websites and newsletters.
- On-the-fly email creation: Create a namespace first and then with that namespace you can create an alias on the fly by simply signing up to the newsletter or service you are registering for with the new address you made up in your head.
- No Attachment size limit within the network: As it works at a peer-to-peer network so you can send data of 1MB or 100GB whatever you want. It will make no difference to Telios.
- On-Chain Data Backup: All of your data is backed up on the SIA Network (Blockchain Network) and served over an IPFS Gateway (A protocol and peer-to-peer network for storing and sharing data in a distributed file system) for maximum accessibility and security.
- Anonymity and security: Reduce spam in your inbox by only sharing your primary email with people you trust.
- Offline access: You can always access it whether you are offline or online.
Telios is established to give everyone a right to privacy. From the noob to the super user. For that, Telios offers a great discount on its regular pricing plan. Here you can see that in a single plan to one-time purchase you need only $59 with 25 GB cloud storage, 5 email aliases and 1 namespace and the following:
- Lifetime access to Telios
- All future Premium Plan updates
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 2 codes
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Unlimited devices
- Unlimited on-device storage
- Unlimited emails
- Unlimited file size to other Telios accounts
How does Telios work?
Telios work in a peer-to-peer network that avoids any third-party inclusion in your data. It helps you to use your email server in a decentralized communication platform. For this, you just connect with the Telios platform and get verified by the Telios team. After being verified, you will contact them without any centralized party.
You or your recipient don’t need to do any process. It is just as simple as Gmail. You will see all of your contacts after signing up with the Telios platform and you can chat or mail whoever you want immediately. You can add or remove contacts as your wish. It is also applicable to desktop or mobile apps. So, it is the easiest way to get connected with your colleagues and fellow mates with a secured platform.
Why I need Telios?
To encrypt or make the most secure data communication over email service, you need Telios. You can also filter your important email from lots of unwanted emails and get email aliases with Telios.
What is Email Aliases?
Email Aliases means the customized mail address. You can change it to make your address anonymous. Also, aliases can inform you which companies are selling your data
What is the Benefit of Encrypted Email?
Email encryption ensures that the content of your email is only read by the intended audience you set.
Does Telios store my emails?
In some cases, Telios will store your encrypted emails and data on its servers. Emails required to pass through servers in plain text are never stored and are immediately encrypted. Please read the section on how email works for more information and use cases
Will I still get emails if I'm offline?
Yes. Telios stores encrypted metadata on its server. Even if your device is unreachable or offline. When your device reconnects, it returns all of this encrypted metadata containing the information needed to retrieve your email over the peer-to-peer network.
Telios is a secured email service that allows you to securely send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails over a peer-to-peer network. It gives you complete ownership of your data by encrypting and storing everything on your local devices. No third party, even Telios can’t read your encrypted data while it’s under the control of the Telios platform.
The service was designed to use external servers as little as possible and know next to nothing about each user. Your devices have entire control over how your data is shared, encrypted, and stored and will default to using the peer-to-peer network whenever possible.
Get lifetime access to other Appsumo deals to make your life easier. But to secure and encrypt email get Telios today right now! Share this review on Telios with your friends and colleagues to spread positivity.