Cenit IO AppSumo Lifetime Deal: Open-source Integration Platform [$89]
Last Updated on June 23, 2022
If you want to get all your working tools in an integrated platform, then Cenit IO AppSumo Lifetime Deal is the best option to get an open-source integration platform to add all your working tools to a single platform.
While working on an online platform, you need lots of tools here and there that often make you get panicked. Imagine if there was an integration platform that let you connect any tool you want to create the workflows you need. Cenit IO is just fulfilling all your desire with an open-source integration platform for data and business.
Before proceeding further you need to know about Cenit IO, right? Let’s see the overview of Cenit IO.
An Overview of Cenit IO AppSumo Lifetime Deal
Cenit IO is an open-source integration platform that lets you add your technical tools to speed up your workflows. It allows you to build automation to make your job easier.
Cenit IO is working as an open Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) for data and business integrations that lets you develop, execute and govern your customer service in a cloud-based platform.
You can also work on integrating multiple organizations. It is designed to meet all kinds of business needs, ready to use on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
This is the best alternative to MuleSoft and Zapier. If you working for any agencies, SMBs, and SaaS product teams, then you must need this to automate your custom workflows.
Why You Will Choose the Cenit IO Platform?
Cenit IO Appsumo lifetime deal is the best deal amongst the existing deal about integration services. Give a closer look at how it will help you with its outstanding characteristics.
- The best Platform: In the Cenit IO platform, you will experience the power of a modern multitenant iPaaS. It is designed to solve unique integrations that you need for supporting a wide range of use cases.
- Required Deployment: Cenit IO allows you to choose the deployment model by considering your company structure. It matches all the business needs that help you to get ready to run on-premises in the offline or online working environment.
- Open Source Platform: With this open-source and free-to-use on-premises, Cenit IO allows you to customize even at its core. It is a potential starting point for your new SaaS business.
- Shared Resources: You will explore hundreds of shared collections, that cover many popular APIs that support you to build your custom integration.
- Pro service: You can hire experienced integration specialists from Cenit IO. They are ready to help you implement a successful integration with your required working tools.
- Partners and Community: Using a Cenit server with your business partners help you to build Business to business integration services. This successful open-source project provides you with the confidence to make revolutionary changes in your workplace.
- Support Channels: With different support channels (slack, email, video call) you will receive guided assistance from the Cenit IO Appsumo Lifetime deal.
Features of Cenit IO
A New Data Type is created using a JSON Schema, and then a complete REST API and a CRUD UI are generated to manage the data. You can pull data from APIs in a variety of file formats, such as JSON, XML, EDI, and PDF.
You can cover data validation, transformation, and mapping with the Cenit advanced tools. It supports multiple data formats and communication protocols to contact all of your clients and experts.
Best of all, your customers don’t need to pay third-party subscriptions to use the integrations.
Routing & orchestrations
Setting up multi-step integration flows through atomic functions like connection, transformation, webhook, and flow.
Implement integration capabilities in your own SaaS product, with the freedom to work within the cloud or move on-premise at any time. For example, a modern app like a single-page application can use this platform as a backend to create a curated user experience.
Cenit IO also offers a multi-tenant capability, so you can serve multiple customers from the same database and isolate everyone’s data to maintain privacy.
How Integrations Work at Cenit IO
Do you know about integrations of Cenit Io? With the composition of simple key components, Cenit IO can support a wide range of integration use cases. You can transform your existing templates and add converters with the updates.
Besides, You can access multiple gateways with API (Application Programming Interface) spaces, an open API directory and connectors. Compute algorithms and applications with advanced security tools. From the Traces tab, you can view all data requests and updates, as well as their target location.
Cenit IO Pricing Plans
Cenit IO introduces the best deal among all the integration service tools. You can get all the advanced features including lifetime access to Cenit IO by paying just $89 for one-time purchases. Here are the overall explanations for deal terms and features included in all plans.
- Lifetime access to Cenit IO
- All future Growth up Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 4 license tiers
- Only for new Cenit IO users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Unlimited connected systems
- Unlimited workflows
- Unlimited app/API access
- Unlimited custom integrations
What is Cenit IO?
Cenit IO is the world’s top open-source integration platform iPaaS, designed to orchestrate data flows that may involve several endpoints
It is Cenit IO 100% open source?
The Cenit IO engine platform is 100% open source with an MIT license. You can visit our repo https://github.com/cenit-io/cenit. The react frontend app -that connects with the Cenit server using the API, is available as a compiled version. But Cenit provides an annual license to have access to the source code if you need to modify it.
What is Saas Company?
SaaS means Software as a Service. A SaaS company is a company that hosts an application and makes it available to customers over the internet.
What do Cenit IO support?
Cenit IO supports industry data standards like EDIFACT, X12, and UBL, as well as protocol connectors in HTTP(S), FTP, and SFTP, so you can set up different kinds of integrations.
Finally, you can see that Cenit IO is always there for you when you need to integrate any working tools. It keeps an exhaustive log of all actions, including any file or record deletions.
Cenit IO helps you seamlessly connect your entire tech stack with an open-source integration platform to fully customize your workflows.
If you find this article valuable, then please check the other exciting AppSumo lifetime deals that are ready to make your life even easier.
However, Cenit IO is welcoming you to integrate your business workflows into their super interactive platform. Get lifetime access to Cenit IO today!